BUSINESS-SHAPING ROLE EUROPEAN MARKET LEADER!
With branches and production sites in more than 20 countries, our client is one of the world's leading suppliers of systems and components for the commercial vehicle industry. The company has been on the road to success in Asia and the Far East for more than 30 years. With state-of-the-art development and production sites, as well as sales organisations in all major Asian markets, the company is excellently positioned for further growth. This leader in both technology and quality has set itself further ambitious growth targets for the coming years. It is an ideal environment for a dynamic, internationally experienced sales manager with creative potential, who wants to play a key role in this next exciting development phase.
CHIEF SALES OFFICER ASIA (F/M)
CHASSIS SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
From the Asian headquarters in Shanghai, you will assume responsibility for sales and economic success (sales, P&L) in the countries of Asia and the Far East. Your tasks will include the management of the sales organisations in the national subsidiaries, as well as the management of the distributors. Your goal will be to consistently expand the company's market position in Asia and the Far East and set the course for sustainable growth. You will report directly to the Asia President.
• You will be responsible for successfully implementing the market and growth strategies for the various product and customer segments in Asia and the Far East.
• To do this, you will consistently align your sales organisation with the needs of the individual markets, provide clear guidelines and implement uniform sales standards and processes.
• As a sales strategist, you will develop national market strategies together with the national companies and set sales priorities.
• As a leader and coach, you will support their implementation and create the best prerequisites for sales success through KPI-based management and the continuous further development of ‘your’ Salesforce.
• You will take over the support and expansion of business with important key customers yourself - especially in China. And of course, you will actively support your employees in the acquisition of key accounts and major projects, mainly in India and Japan.
• By intensifying your cooperation with our distributors, you will strengthen the company's aftermarket presence. Sales planning, and the agreement of conditions and targets, will be just as much a part of your tasks as supporting the distributors in implementing country-specific sales strategies.
• In all of this, you will see yourself as an entrepreneur who never loses sight of your high sales and earnings targets.
• Entrepreneurial sales manager with excellent commercial flair and creative potential.
• Completed technical studies (BSC or Master), ideally complemented by an MBA degree or a very good understanding of business administration.
• Extensive experience in sales and key account management in the Chinese/Asian commercial vehicle industry - ideally in the truck and trailer business.
• Several years in responsible management and leadership positions with P&L responsibility - today preferably in a comparable pan-Asian position.
• Goal-oriented and consistent management style, with the ability to motivate employees and inspire them with new ideas and approaches.
• A high degree of customer orientation combined with the absolute desire to be outstandingly successful.
• Strong communicator: You speak Chinese at mother-tongue level and English fluently.
• And in addition, the ability to think and act ‘out of the box’? Perfect!
• A business-shaping role that offers you great freedom and the best opportunities for development.
• An attractive remuneration package.
You recognise an opportunity for yourself? Then we look forward to receiving your application in English. Please state your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date and the code number 7012 , preferably by e-mail to email@example.com